Attention to all awesome Graphic Designers in Vancouver: We're looking to add a stellar graphic designer to our team that can manage customer orders from start to finish including completing proofs in Illustrator, communication via email with customers, as well as internally passing over files to necessary team members for production.
We have an awesome studio in Gastown and offer a laid-back yet professional work environment. We are a young and growing company that gets things done and has a good time doing it : -)
Ideally you have:
- 3+ years graphic design experience
- Experience using a Mac computer
- Complete fluency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator
- A master at creating vector files, proofs, and production ready files
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Exceptional people skills and ability to leave a great impression on customers
- An honest and hardworking streak in you
Your Role Includes:
- Answering phone and email inquiries about our products and services (along with everyone else in the studio)
- Downloading client artwork, and reviewing/proofing artwork in Adobe Illustrator
- Checking size, resolution, borders, margins, cut-offs, bleeds, and adjusting to fit our template
- Converting artwork to vector formats if necessary for production
- Labeling files according name of customer and invoice number
- Corresponding with customers to approve their proof via email and telephone
- Creating and passing on approved files to Production Manager for completion
- Communicating with Marketing Manager as well as other production staff about status of every order
- Design artwork based on the needs of clients, with their marketing agenda in mind
Compensation: $18-$20 per hour depending on experience.
This position is for 30 hours/week contract position to start as we plan to make it full time by February 2015.
To apply please submit your resume and current portfolio as well as a brief description about yourself and why you think you're the perfect person for the job to info[at]kloportfolios.com.